Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
- "Hey, saw some desperate looking dude checking out the buffet place in Ingleton. Hungry?"
- —Jamie Flynt
All You Can Eat is a side mission and psychopath battle in Dead Rising 3.
Nick discovers a survivor trying to get into the kitchen of Uncle Billy's Buffet. As Nick walks over to him, he slips on a puddle of vomit. Darlene hears him and appears around the corner of the buffet kitchen, noisily eating a chicken leg. When Nick tries to reason with her and tells her to stop eating, for there's plenty of food in the restaurant for everyone, she refuses to stop, claiming that she's tired of low carbs and celery, and that she's hungry.
The survivor sees this as an opportunity to try to gather food from the kitchen. However, she spots him doing so and attacks him by throwing three plates at him. As she yells at him to get away from "her" food, she stabs him with a large spork. Nick tries to argue that he just wanted food, but Darlene starts attacking him as she suspects he called her "fat".
After Darlene is defeated, she begins to complain about a stomach ache and indigestion. She attempts to "purge" herself by charging at him with her scooter once again, but the scooter slips on a puddle of her vomit and she ends up falling onto her back. She starts throwing up again and dies by choking on her own vomit.
|Meeting with Darlene - the gluttonous psychopath|
Uncle Billy's Buffet
(Suddenly Nick slips on the puddle made from vomit)
(Darlene approaches them on her scooter while eating a turkey drumstick)
(Darlene starts to eat buffet food very quickly and then throws up at Nick)
(Darlene starts to eat buffet food again very quickly but when she sees that man tries to eat something she starts to throw plates a him)
(Darlene pulls out the big spork and starts to stab the man very violently)
(After the battle)
(Darlene tries to attack Nick but her scooter slips on a puddle of her vomit and she ends up falling onto her back. She starts throwing up again and dies by choking on her own vomit)
- Despite being morbidly obese, Darlene is suprisingly fast, probably because of her three-wheeled mobility scooter. She is capable of doing a quick charge against Nick, for if it is successful, she will repeatedly stab Nick/Dick with a big spork, taking away about a single bar of health.
- She can also do a simple charge attack where she simply slams anyone with her scooter at high speed.
- She can use her spork/knife/meat cleaver to slash anyone, doing low damage.
- She can spin around in her scooter, hitting anyone in a small area.
- She can vomit on the floor, which results in anyone except for herself to slip and hit the floor if they run over the vomit. She usually does this with her spin attack.
- Similar to Antoine Thomas in Dead Rising 2, she can drive to an area inside the diner and start eating food. This will regenerate her health, but also serves as her weakness: while eating, she is left vulnerable to attacks and especially to being grabbed.
- Also similar to Antoine, she also throws plates and knives from her scooter basket. While the plates don't do too much damage or simply bounce off Nick, the knives are more dangerous.