Amber Bailey is a blonde woman in a golden dress who serves as one of Tyrone King's co-hostesses, along with her twin Crystal Bailey, in the game Terror is Reality and one of the two tertiary antagonists in Dead Rising 2. She and her sister provide nice eye candy as well as some taunting for the contestants. She reappears in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with the same role, involved in Case 5-3: Two Girls, One Club.
Dead Rising 2
In the introduction, Amber and her sister assist Tyrone in opening up the show for Terror is Reality, introducing the contestants. After the show, Amber can be found by the contestant locker room, standing outside a door, waiting for her sister to arrive. They flirt with and taunt Chuck whenever he participates in the gameshow.
Case 4-1: The Source
Some time during the outbreak, Amber and Crystal gave a news reporter a video that showed "proof" of who caused the outbreak, blaming Chuck. They later appeared, captured Rebecca and hold her hostage. In Case 4-1: The Source, Chuck arrives to meet the reporter, but the twins attack him and he has no choice but to fight back. After defeating either Amber or Crystal, the other sister runs to the body of the fallen sister and proclaims that she cannot live without her "other half." Chuck watches as the sister prepares to stab herself through the abdomen, he shouts for her not to do it, but she does and dies shortly after. Chuck can proceed to take both their katana swords as usable weapons.
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Amber and Crystal help TK run the show as Frank battles zombies in an event. After the show, Amber taunts Frank in front of her dressing room in backstage area.
Case 5-3: Two Girls, One Club
Amber and Crystal are the ones responsible giving Rebecca the tape of Brandon blowing up the cages in the Arena that started the outbreak. When Frank arrives at the Shoal Nightclub to find Rebecca, the twins attack Frank with their swords after throwing the captured Rebecca to the ground. However, when one twin dies, the other commits suicide, being unable to bear the thought of living without her "other half."
See Case 4-1: The Source.
The twins are the only characters included in a Sandbox Mode mission. In Double Trouble Frank must kill one twin as fast as he can. The money reward Frank gets is based on how fast he defeats her, not on the defeated twin being a psychopath. The defeated twin will NOT drop her weapon.
- Amber and Crystal Bailey share a surname with the survivor David Bailey.
- Crystal's profile picture is the EXACT same image of Amber, only mirrored, with a different hair color and dress color.
- The Off the Record achievement, Save the Girl, is awarded by rescuing Rebecca Chang from Amber and Crystal.
- Before the fight, the twins pose provocatively. Frank can take a Erotica picture of one of the twins worth 2000 points to unlock the achievement Adult Content.
- Amber's signature attack is to slide at Chuck on her knees and sweep him with her sword.
- After Amber connects with her signature attack she may curbstomp Chuck in the crotch.
- It's unknown if the twins were in on framing Chuck and were mocking him for it, or if they genuinely believed he caused the outbreak, or if they simply believed their own lies.
- Crystal and Amber are also from Brazil. [Verification needed]
- Both Amber and Crystal are names of valuable types of rocks, and each of their dresses share the same color as their respective rock.
- At one point, one of the Bailey Twins touches Rebecca Chang's breasts. Whether the twins actually did find Rebecca attractive or if they simply wanted to intimidate her remains to be seen.
- Sometimes the Bailey Twins would touch each other in seductive ways. It has yet to be confirmed if the twins actually are attracted to each other or not, or if they were doing this to promote part of Terror Is Reality, or if they simply wanted to "tease" male contestants.
- In one panel from the comic book Road to Fortune, Amber and Crystal are seen sexually touching Tyrone King. It has yet to be revealed whether or not either of the twins genuinely found Tyrone attractive or if they often acted like they were attracted to him to somehow promote Tyrone King as a celebrity.
- On a cover for the Fortune City World News magazine, Amber is referred to as "Gold Twin" and there is a story referring to her eating habits and figure, as there is a tagline reading "three times a day!"
- The twins fight theme is named Target Locked 5
- She and her twin sister Crystal are the only psychopaths to have a theme that is a remix of an area theme.
- Both the Twins share some similarities to Mr. Gold and Mr. Silver from God Hand, as they both wear gold and silver outfits, and attack the same way as each other.
- One of her comments while fighting chuck are "Is that zombrex in your pocket,or are you just happy to see me." An obvious refrence to the movie Who framed Roger Rabbit.
- No matter which sister is killed first, the case file picture will show Crystal holding a dying Amber.
- A possible bug found during either story mode or sandbox mode; if you stand at the wall and wait until one of the Bailey twin's charge at you, dodge it and attack behind them at the direction they're heading at, if successful, one of them will trip and fall out of the floor and remain stuck there. (CheckAmber Bailey/Gallery selection to see the video)