- "I lost my family back in Willamette. I'd rather just have them back."
- —Anim, speaking to Chuck after the show
Anim White is a survivor in Dead Rising 2. He is a contestant on the controversial reality game show Terror is Reality, and was caught up in the zombie outbreak in Fortune City. When speaking to Chuck, he reveals he is a survivor of the Willamette Incident and lost his family. He reappears in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with the same role.
Anim competed against Chuck Greene, Leon Bell, and Kristopher Bookmiller in the Terror is Reality event. After the show, he talks to Chuck in the locker rooms, telling him that he lost his family in Willamette, and that he understands it does not feel good.
During the outbreak, Anim and Kristopher were able to escape the Arena unharmed and evacuate to the Fortune City Emergency Shelter, before the doors were sealed after the last group of survivors was admitted into the shelter.
Case 6-4: BreachEdit
When the shelter is breached, he is seen being attacked by a crowd of zombies, but survives after defending himself long enough until the emergency doors were sealed.
- Anim is named after two Capcom employees, Skylar White and Anim Ali. Skylar Ali is also named after them.
- Anim's notebook picture shows him with a blue Terror is Reality logo on his suit whereas the logo on his suit is actually red.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Anim does not have the red Terror is Reality logo on his suit and is covered in blood, having fought through the zombie hordes to reach the safe house.
- Anim's notebook description describes him as an "Ambivalent TIR contestant", implying that he either has mixed feelings and/or contradictory ideas about the show Terror is Reality or about being a contestant in that show.
- If Frank talks to him in the locker rooms on Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, he will quip "Is Anim even a real name?" - a paraphrased joke from the internet videogame comedy/parody show "Two Best Friends Play".
- Anim is one of the few survivors that isn't a psychopath in Sandbox Mode of Dead Rising 2: Off the Record .