Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
- "Okay, but don't think you're gonna get any because I don't do dudes alright?"
Anna Hong is a survivor and posse member in Dead Rising 3.
Signs of SafetyEdit
After the spray paints have been collected, bring them back to Anna. She will finish spray painting her message, which is a symbol that means safety. Afterwards, the Ingleton Motel will be available as a Safe House. Anna will join your party and can be recruited from the survivors board.
- Toughness 3/5
- Strength 3/5
- Ranged 2/5
- Break Out 4/5
- Run Speed 3/5
- It is implied that she is a lesbian, as after Nick gives her the spray paint she tells him not to get any ideas because she "doesn't do dudes".
- This could also be a joke on Jamie's dialog, as he comments Nick "might get lucky" on this mission (which in and or itself is a running gag for the game).
- This would make Anna the first lesbian character in the Dead Rising series.
- Anna shares the same surname with her voice actress, April Hong. She also shares the same initials with her voice actress, being ''AH''.
- Anna's appearance also resembles that of the looters from Dead Rising 2, with a blue hoodie and partially covered face.
- There are stranded survivors with Anna's face model, but without her face mask.
- If the player builds a Combo Vehicle with Anna present, she'll offer Nick/Dick the chance to paint it.