|Number of Stores||1|
World's Most Dangerous Trick
- "The fabled riches of Atlantis have returned and await you in the tides of gold at Atlantica casino! Try your hand at our signature wheel of destiny or watch Reed and Roger, the magical duo that are taking fortune city by storm!"
- —Fortune City Map description
The Atlantica Casino is a major spot in Fortune City, serving as one of the city's exclusive hotels in Dead Rising 2. Located in Fortune Park, this hotel casino offers high roller-poker, blackjack, wheel of destiny and live music. It has an ocean theme and features a large statue of Poseidon as well as swordfish, treasure chests, a giant seashell and other underwater decor.
|Atlantica Casino Main Floor||Main floor||Acoustic Guitar|| Beer ||
|Atlantica Casino Magic Stage||Box of Nails||Beer||World's Most Dangerous Trick|
|Atlantica Casino Maintenance Area||Bucket||
|Atlantica Casino Poker Room||Bucket||Beer||
|Atlantica Casino Security Office||Casino Chips||Coffee Creamer||
|Atlantica Casino Upper Platforms||Battle Axe||Drinking||
|Maintenance Room 10 [[File:||center]]||Maintenance Room|| Training Sword (1)||
Prestige Point Sticker LocationsEdit
Off the Record Prestige Point Sticker locations.
||Atlantica Casino||The left foot of the "High Rollers" poker table||11|
||Atlantica Casino||The Poseidon statue at the Fortune Park entrance||12|
||Atlantica Casino||The Reed & Roger poster above the leftmost theater doorway.||13|
||Atlantica Casino||The base of the shell seat near the Uranus Zone entrance||14|
||Security Room||Atlantica Casino||The corner tabletop inside the security room||15|
Zombrex Poster LocationsEdit
|Atlantica Casino||In the Atlantica Casino Poker Room there is a Zombrex Poster on the far left wall.|
|Atlantica Casino||On the left after entering the Atlantica from Palisades mall. Next to the vending machines.|
|Atlantica Casino||On the back wall of the security room.|
- On the posters for Roger and Reed's magic act, at the top right corner "Douce Bag presents" is written in small print.
- The Atlantica Casino upper platforms are called the Atlantica Ninja Octopus Path in the Off the Record Official Strategy Guide.
- In Off the Record, the fountain behind the giant clam is replaced by an entrance/exit to Uranus Zone.
Blogger Gretchen of Tape It Or Die:
Pros: By far the classiest and most luxurious of the hotels. Has an underwater theme, which a midwestern girl like myself is always drawn to. There is also a jacuzzi in every single room.
Cons: Luxury, as it should, comes with a price. The Atlantica is easily the most expensive of the hotels. A quick price check has shown that there is nothing available under $400 a night. I didn't get to where I am by making extravagant purchases.
No zombie pets policy - Weapon hire - Zombrex available
- ↑ a b Dan Noel, Jeremy Chan, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, (2011). Located at the beginning of description of each area.
- ↑ Gretchen, An Examination of Fortune City Hotels, Tape It Or Die, (July 27, 2010).
- ↑ Casinos in Fortune City, Visit Fortune City. (2010).