- "Chuck, there's someone trying to get into an ATM machine in the Slot Ranch Casino... I think he is trying to rob it."
- —Stacey Forsythe
Woodrow Rutherford is at an ATM next to the bar in Slot Ranch Casino. Protect him as he runs to the four ATMs throughout Slot Ranch Casino (two) and the Food Court (two). Only after these four ATMs are pilfered, does Woodrow join Chuck to go to the safe house. Woodrow gives Chuck a $50,000 reward when he is returned to the Safe House.
There is still $2,500 in each ATM. Chuck can break and take the money after Woodrow finishes. As he runs, Woodrow will drop $100 bills.
- Dialogue of the mission in the Off the Record game files. All text may not be actually used in the final game.
Stacey: Frank, there's someone trying to get into an ATM machine in the Shamrock Casino. I think he's trying to rob it.
Hey buddy. What the hell do you think you're doing?
I am Woodrow Rutherford. CEO and owner of one of the largest banks in the state.
Prudency, young man! In just over 1 day's time the military will rescue us from all this perfectly good money!
We can't let the cash in these ATM's go to waste!
So you're going to pocket it before anything happens?
Well, no one else is!! And the yacht is a bit small. I could really use another boat - er...
Money's gonna be the least of your problems if a zombie gets you. Let me take you to the Safe House.
I will not let all this money go for nothing. That would be letting the zombies win.
Alright, son. You keep those SOB's off me.
These dang zombies are nothing but trouble.
This is the last one. We're almost done, partner.
This one's done. Let's make our way to the next one.
Hurry, son. Time's a wastin'. We must fulfill our duties!
Only one more to go.
Alright, that's the last of 'em. You did the right thing, son. By me. *heh heh heh*
Thank you, son. This money will go to good use, that I can assure you *heh, heh, heh*. Now let's get movin' to that Safe House already.
Hurry up, son. Time's a wastin'.
I give you many thanks. The money we took... I mean "collected" today will be put to very good use.
Just so you don't think I'm greedy, here's a little something for your help.
- Woodrow will not defect if you smash the ATMs.
- His briefcase only contains $25,000, half the amount you receive if you rescue him.
- In OTR on the other hand, he only rewards you $5,000 if you rescue him, while his briefcase contains $150,000 if he is killed.
- Like Janus Razo in the Big Game Stakes mission, Woodrow will not take food or weapons, as he is holding his money case. This means he cannot be revived with food if he is hurt.
- Woodrow continues to drop $100 after he has finished his ATM run and is being escorted back to the Safe House.
- In OTR, When Woodrow joins, Frank says "How did you even THINK about taking money that's not yours?"
- The amount left in the ATM after Woodrow is finished, is $2,500, the same as the amount found in the ATM anytime.
- Between Slot Ranch Casino and the Food Court, Woodrow runs up the moving walkway the wrong way.
The message screen for this mission states:
- GOAL: Investigate the Slot Ranch Casino
- DESTINATION: Slot Ranch Casino
- A business man with a steel case appears to be robbing ATMs in the Slot Ranch Casino.