|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
- "The only thing better than a little beer is more beer!"
- —Combo card description
Unlike most health items, the Beer Hat can be used multiple times to restore health, but the two-drink limit for alcoholic beverages still applies. The Beer Hat does not receive a bonus from the Health 1 or Health 2 magazines.
This combo weapon is described as:
- "Portable heath! Unfortunately if you drink too much you'll start vomiting. Less unfortunate: Zombies can slip on the vomit."
Attacks and combo card
|Beer Hat combo card|
|Prestige points||Main: 150
|Main attack (press /)||Drink from the Beer Hat to regain health. Drinking three times too quickly will make the player vomit.|
|Description||The only thing better than a little beer is more beer!|
- With a maximum restoration of 20 health blocks, the Beer Hat effectively has the biggest health gain of any food item.
- While worn, the Beer Hat will appear in cutscenes.
- Frushtick, Russ (August 31, 2010). "'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend". MTV. Archived from the original on February 20, 2016.