Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "I cannot believe this. How could there be such a thing as zombies?"
- —Bill, upon reaching the Security Room
Man in a Bind
- Main article: Man in a Bind
Bill is found trapped in the storage area of a clothing store in the Entrance Plaza. He calls out to Frank when he hears somebody entering the store. After removing the cardboard boxes trapping him, he will thank Frank and explain that he had been trapped for two whole days after the boxes fell down while he was getting the place arranged. He walks out of the store only to find a number of zombies in front of the place. After letting him know about the situation, Bill agrees to follow Frank to the Security Room.
- Main article: Ronald's Appetite
After being rescued, he will wait in the room with the blue door. When Ronald Shiner complains about the lack of food, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room, including Bill, to head out and look for food.
If Frank does not stop Ronald's mutiny, Bill will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors in the same room. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
It's possible that he escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
Bill appears in the Crislip's Home Saloon in the North Plaza from 0:07:00 to 0:19:00 and is armed with a nail gun. When killed, he drops a pack of melted ice pops, a cleaver, a machete, a sledge hammer, and a Tool box.
- Bill's picture is used for the Freefall achievement.
- Bill's predicament may be a reference to R&B artist R. Kelly's urban opera musical "Trapped In the Closet".
- Bill is one of the three best gunners in the game (along with Yuu Tanaka and Shinji Kitano).
- Bill's character model and notebook picture are very similar to Wayne Blackwell. They appear to be the same files, just slightly modified.