Blenders are special items in Dead Rising, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Dead Rising 2: Case West and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. They are used to make mixed drinks.
It is also a key item during Overtime Mode in Dead Rising.
After Frank is infected by the zombie virus in Overtime Mode, he faces zombification within 24 hours. Isabela offers to make a drug to retard the zombification process from a variety of ingredients found in the mall.
The blender is one of the ingredients Frank has to find. It is located in the same places as before, and can be obtained at any of the above locations.
Chop Till You DropEdit
In Chop Till You Drop, you can make a blue juice that turns Frank into Mega Man for a short amount of time, provided you have all the suit pieces.
After you beat the game once on any difficulty, you can purchase the Small Blender item from Cletus Samson during your second run of the game. It falls under the Key Items category and it allows you to create Mixed Juices anytime, anywhere, provided you have the ingredients.
Locations (Dead Rising)Edit
- Colombian Roastmasters in Paradise Plaza
- Colombian Roastmasters in Al Fresca Plaza
- Frozen Dreams in the Food Court
- The Dark Bean in the Food Court
- Colby's Movieland concession area
Locations (DR2/Off the Record)Edit
- Rojo Diablo Mexican Restaurant - Food Court
- Pub O' Gold - Silver Strip
- Sipparellos - Atlantica Casino
- Shots & Awe - Americana Casino
- Baron Von Brathaus - Yucatan Casino
- Juggz Bar & Grill - Platinum Strip
- Water Lounge - Palisades Mall
- Slot Ranch Casino Bar Area - Slot Ranch Casino
- Jump Space 7 club - Uranus Zone (DR2: Off the Record)
When two food items are placed in a blender, a mixed juice is created. Seven varieties of mixed juices can be created, and each will give Frank or Chuck a different power. For more information on the individual mixed juices, see the following articles:
- There are pamphlets that tell you about certain mixed drinks in various places, although they do not tell what ingredients are needed.