|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
The Bowie knife is a weapon in Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Dead Rising 2: Case West, and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. The knife is a pattern of fixed-blade fighting knife first popularized by Colonel James "Jim" Bowie in the early 19th century. It is a large-sheath knife with a crossguard and a clip point.
Dead Rising 2
- Americana Casino restroom area
- Americana Casino - Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack (A101) (main counter entrance)
- Fortune Park - Maintenance Room 11 south side
- Palisades Mall - Ned's Knicknackery (P204)
- Palisades Mall - Shanks (P107)
- Royal Flush Plaza first floor main area
- Royal Flush Plaza rooftop
- Royal Flush Plaza - Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow (R114) (1) (atop kiosk)
- Silver Strip - Luaii Wauwii (N105) (on patio)
- Silver Strip - Maintenance Room 16 behind Pub O' Gold (N107) in tunnel
- Underground - Secret Lab
- The Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide lists this weapons attack as "Fast, slashing weapon with a brutal heavy attack," missing the second combo attack.
- When the knife is thrown and impales a zombie, it causes a rapidly-bleeding wound that does kill them... eventually.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
Unique to Bowie Knife
- Main article: Bowie Knife (Dead Rising 2)/Gallery