|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
They are normally used to calculate and record sales transactions. The player can use them as weapons and can loot money from them when broken, up to $400 ($1000 in Off the Record). Cash registers are considered heavy weapons, thus they cannot be stored in the player's inventory.
- Bob's Fish 'n Hunt (P107) (1)
- Brockett Gas Station (PR101)
- The Dirty Drink (PR102) (1)
- Still Creek Movie Theater (PR105) (2) (Lobby)
- Big Buck Hardware (PR107) (1)
- Grumpy Dog Bowling Alley (PR108) (2)
- Momma's Diner (PR109) (1)
- Still Creek Casino (PR110) (1)
- Uncle Bill's Department Store (R109) (1)
Dead Rising 2
- This item is destroyed when thrown.
- In Dead Rising 2, when a cash register is broken by being thrown, it yields $400. However, if it is broken using a weapon, it only yields $300.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|