Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It is an ornately decorated sword which is accessible to Frank after he kills the True Eye cult leader Sean Keanan in the scoop A Strange Group. Like all unique weapons, it respawns after Frank leaves and then returns to the theater area.
Its durability can be increased by obtaining the Criminal Biography Book.
- Primary: Tap the button to slash forward with the ceremonial sword. This attack is capable of bisecting zombies.
- Jump: Tap the button to jump and then tap the button while mid-air to swing the ceremonial sword in a vertical slash. This attack is capable of bisecting zombies.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode and press the button to throw the ceremonial sword.
- When the Ceremonial Sword is selected as the current weapon, Frank West will be unable to perform the Jump Kick, as the command will cause him to perform the ceremonial sword's jump attack instead.
- The Ceremonial Sword does not respawn in Overtime Mode.
- In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, the Ceremonial Sword will spawn in the safehouse after completing "The Cult" mission with a S rank.