|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Think you have what it takes to go toe to toe with our juicy 1 1/2 inch thick steak? When it comes to beef, nobody beats Chris!"
- —Willamette Parkview Mall Map
Frank can find Gil Jimenez here during the unannounced scoop The Drunkard on the early morning of the third day. This is also where Frank and Brad Garrison struggle to find cover from Carlito's gunfire during Case 1-2: Backup for Brad.
The first time a stove or oven are used, it will reward Frank with 2,000 PP Bonus. Using every oven and stove will reward Frank with 10,000 PP.
Items[edit | edit source]
Prestige Points[edit | edit source]
Frank can break the plates along the wall for a prestige point bonus.
- Each plate broken is worth 1,000 PP. There are a total of 18 plates in all.
- Breaking all the plates will reward Frank with 10,000 PP.
PP Stickers[edit | edit source]
|On the store's main sign, on the chef's blue scarf.|
|On the chef head in the center of the wall of dishes.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the store is likely a reference to Chris Redfield, a major character from the Resident Evil series, another zombie franchise made by Capcom.
Gallery[edit | edit source]