It is unlocked by changing into all available clothing in the game, which can be done across multiple playthroughs.
- See Dead Rising 2 Clothing List for a complete list of all clothing.
- DLC clothing and unlockable outfits are not required for the achievement.
- There are some costumes that are stored in suitcases or shrubs. This includes the Hula Dress, Dealer Outfit and Dealer Visor. The Flower Head Piece is hidden within a bush near the center rock passageway in Fortune Park.
- The only missable piece of clothing is the Dr. Metal shirt, which Chuck can only access when he visits the Tape it or Die crew in Kokonutz Sports Town during the unannounced mission Tape It or Die 1.
- There is a similarly named achievement named Frank West: Cross Dresser in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record which most likely took its name from this achievement.
|Achievements and Trophies|
|Apprentice Rising - Bartender - Better With a Friend - Big Spender - Chuck Greene: Cross Dresser? - Clean Record - Come On! Follow Me! - Curiously Inventive - Custom Finish - DR2 Trophy Master - Death From Afar - Don't You Die On Me! - Duct Tape FTW - Explosive Temper - Fashion Aficionado - Father of the Month - Father of the Year - Finally Full - Full Deck - Half Deck - Having a Gas - He Hasn't Covered Wars... - Head Trauma - Hero of Fortune City - Improper Behavior - Judge, Jury and Executioner - Justice Served - Life Saver - Look At All That Juice! - Masquerade - Needs More Chainsaw - Professional Rising - Rising Star - Saving the Day - Slaughter - S = Laughter - Smashy - Stick 'em Up! - TK's Favorite - Tape It or DIE! - The Skill to Survive - Tough Guy - Vigilante Justice - Win Big! - Window Shopper - Wrong Kind of Chopper - Z-Genocider 2: Genocide Harder - Zombie Destruction - Zombie Fu - Zombie Genocide Master - Zombie Slaughter|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.