|Al Fresca Plaza||Paradise Plaza||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Our unique and patented technique of quick-roasting our specially selected beans to seal in the favor allows you to sample a coffee taste you've only dreamt of."
- —Willamette Parkview Mall Map
Colombian Roastmasters is a café located in Al Fresca Plaza.
Frank can find a Blender here to make mixed drinks, and an oven that can be used to turn Uncooked Pizza into Golden Brown Pizza and Raw Meat into Well Done Steak. There is also a stove, used to heat up frying pans.
Items[edit | edit source]
PP Sticker[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Colombian Roastmasters is confusingly one of three chain stores in the mall which has more than one location and the same name, the other chains being Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics and Modern Businessman. Dead Rising 2 also uses many of the same store names from Dead Rising in its mall.
- There is a pamphlet recommending the Spitfire juice, although it does not describe how to make one.
- There are infinite pies that Frank can gain access to by breaking the glass display.
Gallery[edit | edit source]