Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Please, help me!"
- —Dana, calling out for Verlene
- Main article: 72 Hour Mode (Dead Rising)
In the Introduction, Dana Simms made it to the mall for shelter before it was closed down due to the overwhelming number of zombies in Willamette. When Frank arrives in Entrance plaza, she is crying hysterically and being comforted by Verlene Willis.
When the zombies broke into the mall, she was abandoned by Verlene and attempted to climb up on a plant display, but zombies grabbed a hold of her and she was killed.
Cut From the Same ClothEdit
- Main article: Cut From the Same Cloth
- Main article: Infinity Mode
In Infinity Mode, Dana appears in Kids' Choice Clothing at the Paradise Plaza from 0:07:00 to 0:19:00 and is armed with a Pick Ax. In her equipment she carries a pack of Thawed Vegetables, a Boomerang, Gems, a Hanger, and a Shovel.
- She bears a resemblance to Lilly Deacon.
- Despite being told by Verlene that she will be with her the whole time, the two end up separated after the zombie break in.
- She is scripted to chase after Verlene and say "Please help me!". She is also scripted to avoid the zombies, meaning she will not run for Verlene if there are zombies in the way.
- If angled right, prior to the break-in, one can take a picture of Dana and may be awarded a single Erotica point for her legs.
- "How can this happen?"
- "Zombies, how can this happen...
- It may be possible that her and Verlene Willis were originally going to be in the scoop The Woman Who Didn't Make It, because her and Verlene's character models were never used for zombies, and in the beta version, Rachel Decker had a completely different character model and the current model that is used by Rachel was used for zombies in the beta version. So it may be possible that Rachel and Jolie Wu were originally going to be victims.