- Dead Rising 2 Game (Xbox 360 or PS3)
- Poker Set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City Logo and including:
- 100 Poker Chips – 4 different colors featuring the Fortune City logo
- 2 decks of "blood-stained" custom playing cards featuring character art from Dead Rising 2
- 5 Green Dice
- 1 "blood-stained" dealer chip
- Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map and ads for Fortune City locations and attractions
- Terror Is Reality XVII admission ticket with redemption code for the unique ‘Psycho’ costume and skills downloadable content.
The psycho costume:
1. Heavier damage from 10 psycho-related weapons:
2. Take less damage from enemies.
3. Immunity to slouching over in pain if grabbed twice by zombies. This does not work if Chuck or Frank drinks 3 alcoholic beverages in quick succession.
4. New mini-cutscenes on secondary weapon attacks such as with chainsaws, cleavers, and axes.
Burt the ZombieEdit
There was one life sized Burt zombie given away in one Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition.
- "The winner of this monstrous statue will find a Golden "Terror is Reality XVII" admission. So, think of it as darker, more freakish version of the sweepstakes from old “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” movie..."
The statue winner was Mark Earsley.
- Special collectors editions
- Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition
- Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition
- Dead Rising 2 Outbreak Edition
- Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom.
- ↑ a b Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 - Psycho Skills DLC Trailer, Youtube.
- ↑ Magrino, Tom. Dead Rising 2 DLC theme packs lurch out October 12, Gamespot, (October 6, 2010).
- ↑ Bridge, Josh. Dead Rising 2: Psycho, Ninja, Sports, Soldier DLC Coming soon to PSN, Playstation. Mr. Bridge is Senior Producer of Dead Rising 2.
- ↑ Swider, Matt. Dead Rising 2: High Stakes Edition Preview, Gaming Target, (September 23, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Q&A With the Owner of a Six Foot Tall Zombie, Capcom-Unity, (October 19, 2010).