Dead Rising 4
Dead Rising 4 -- the newest addition is here!
Dead Rising 3
Dead Rising 3 is finally here and we've got information for you!
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Frank and Chuck team up to delve deeper into the Fortune City outbreak
Dead Rising 2
The infection has reached Fortune City!
Will our heroes make it out alive?
- Frank West was ranked the 17th best Capcom character of all time in 2008.
- In the beta version of Dead Rising 2, Katey's name was originally going to be Cindy.
- Dead Rising 2 was the first game to introduce combo weapons.
- Zombrex costs approximately $300 per box.
- Left Hand Lance wrote in a blog post that renting a room at the Atlantica Casino cost him $1300 for one night.
- Isabela Keyes is the only character in the Dead Rising universe to have a different voice actor for each game that she appears in.
- "I know my way around a zombie or two."
- —Chuck Greene
Phenotrans is a pharmaceutical company responsible for manufacturing the controversial, anti-zombification drug known as Zombrex. They have been criticized by numerous parties, including C.U.R.E. for their exploitative approaches towards development of anti-zombification medication. There are rumors that Phenotrans purposefully withholds the creation of a cure in order to extract money from its customer base.
Despite all the suspicion and misgivings about The Phenotrans Corporation, many Americans don't question their methods because of the growing demand and dependence for Zombrex in the nation.