Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
Summary[edit | edit source]
Nick finds Diego dressed in a space suit near the lunar landing display at the Museum of the Americas. Diego, who has now snapped under the pressure of the zombie outbreak, refuses to listen to anything that Nick says, despite his trying.
Diego throws a meteorite at Nick, prompting a fight. Diego serves as the boss for Chapter 5.
Battle Style[edit | edit source]
- Diego will fly around in his spacesuit for the majority of the battle. For this reason, a firearm or ranged weapon is recommended for this battle.
- When Diego has been shot several times, he will fall out of the air. It will take him some time to fly back, as the rockets in his spacesuit appear to be malfunctioning. At this time, Nick can press + near Diego to tackle him and punch his helmet, doing a few bars of damage.
- While in the air, Diego will grab meteorites and throw them at Nick.
- When flying closer to the ground, the rockets in the back of Diego's spacesuit can create a flamethrower effect, lighting the ground below where he flies on fire.
- Diego can unhook the giant spinning display hanging from the ceiling and drop it to the ground. This display will rapidly spin once it's been dropped. There's plenty of spaces where the display can't hit Nick. Diego will also be occupied during this, so Nick can get multiple shots on Diego and he won't do anything until he brings the display back up.
- Diego has two health bars.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's possible Nick can bring full posse to fight Diego, if Nick attacks one posse while attacking Diego, the notification will say "SURVIVORS NAME HAS DEFECT"