|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
The dolly can be pushed around and will run over zombies, similar to the utility cart. To push the dolly, the dolly must initially be in an upright position. If the dolly is laying down, pick it up and then press to put the dolly in an upright position.
- Big Buck Hardware (PR107)
Dead Rising 2
- Palisades Mall - Flexin' (P104)
- Safe House
- South Plaza main floor
- Underground main tunnel
- Underground - Secret Lab
- Underground - Warehouse A
- Underground - Warehouse B
- Underground - Warehouse C
- Underground - Warehouse E
- Yucatan Casino - Baron Von Brathaus
- When combined with an acetylene tank, it bears a resemblance to the portable propane tanks in Dead Rising.
- If the dolly is set to be a dispenser (
IsDispenser = "true"in the game files, via a mod), the dolly dispenser itself can be pushed and moved to a different area.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
Unique to Dolly