Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "There's a guy in the North Plaza. He's got a shotgun and he's takin out the zombies! He could help us out, so go give him a hand!"
- —Otis Washington, Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
It takes place in North Plaza at late night of the third day. It involves a lone survivor armed with a shotgun blasting his way around the North Plaza.
Overview[edit | edit source]
A man dressed in a tuxedo can be found in the North Plaza, armed with a shotgun. He calls out to Frank West when he approaches him and Frank will explain to him that there are other survivors in the Security Room and a helicopter is coming.
After hearing this, Kindell is a bit skeptical, but decides that he can check the place out and follows Frank back.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Conversation with Kindell
Kindell: Hey, you all right?
Kindell: It's just nice to see another human being around here...well, a live one, at least.
Frank: If you're lookin' to meet more real live people, I know a place. The Security Room is safe. Wanna come with me?
Kindell: Safe? What am I supposed to do there? Sittin' around in a locked room ain't exactly my scene.
Frank: There's a helicopter coming to get us on Friday.
Kindell: Yeah? Sounds too good to be true to me...
Frank: It's coming. I guarantee it. Trust me.Kindell: Alright. I suppose I can at least check the place out.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's essential to bring Kindell Johnson back for the Transmissionary achievement. Otis will call Frank about Kindell's Betrayal later in the game.
- If you are following the storyline, Kindell's appearance will coincide with Case 5-1: A Promise to Isabela.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dead Rising: Game Script, GameFAQs.com, (January 5, 2009).