- "High powered acupuncture quickly removes unwanted zombie pain!"
- —Combo card description
This weapon is relatively fragile, but extremely effective against psychopaths thanks to its quickness.
Both parts required to make the Driller can be found in the Royal Flush Plaza, in the maintenance room across from Marriage Makers. Power drills are next to the worktable, and the spear is just outside the red door.
This combo weapon is described as:
- "Take an ordinary power drill, but instead of a normal drill bit, stick a 3-foot-long spear into it. Pokey death!"
Attacks and combo card
|Driller combo card|
|Prestige points||Main: 200 PP
Alternate: 300 PP
|Main attack (press /)||The player will stab a zombie with the spear end of the Driller, killing it instantly.|
|Alternate attack (hold /)||The player will drill the spear through the face or chest of the zombie with an uppercut stab.|
|Description||High powered acupuncture quickly removes unwanted zombie pain!|
|–All prestige points listed here are halved when the weapon’s combo card is not owned and the player only has a scratch card.|
Combo card location
In Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record, the combo card for the Driller is unlocked by leveling up. In Dead Rising 2, it is the 16th card out of 34 total cards awarded by leveling, and is usually unlocked upon reaching level 24.
Weapon component locations
Dead Rising 2 general locations of weapons needed to make the Driller:
- The Driller is for sale at Tinkerbox.
- The spear will keep spinning while the player has the Driller equipped.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- Frushtick, Russ (August 31, 2010). "'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend". MTV. Archived from the original on February 20, 2016.