|Stratocaster||Flying V||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
When swung, it can clear a large area in front of Frank, but unfortunately, he needs a second or two to recover after attacking zombies. It is a guitar that emits sound by electromagnetic induction.
Its durability can be increased by holding the Entertainment book.
- Primary: Tap the button to swing the electric guitar. Tap the button in succession to perform a three hit combo, with the final hit dealing additional damage.
- Secondary: Hold down the button to swing the electric guitar in a circular spin.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode and press the button to throw the electric guitar.
- When the electric guitar hits a target, it will emit sounds made by an electric guitar.
- If Frank is holding the electric guitar and jumps near the elevator on the rooftop, a silverish glow will emit from the electric guitar due to the rays of sunlight.