|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
- "Punches mixed with fire can produce wild results."
- —Combo card description
This weapon works the same way as boxing gloves, but with added fire damage.
This combo weapon is described as:
Attacks and combo card
|Flaming Gloves combo card|
|Prestige points||Main: 200 PP
Alternate: 300 PP
|Main attack (press /)||The player throws a wide Haymaker with the right boxing glove.
|Alternate attack (hold /)||The player will grab a zombie, then punch it in the face multiple times, finishing by pressing the burning glove on the zombie's face, similar to the secondary attack of a heated frying pan.|
|Description||Punches mixed with fire can produce wild results.|
|–All prestige points listed here are halved when the weapon’s combo card is not owned and the player only has a scratch card.|
Combo card location
In Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record, the combo card for the Exsanguinator is unlocked by leveling up.
- In Dead Rising 2, it is the 11th card out of 34 total cards awarded by leveling, and is unlocked upon reaching level 17.
- In Off the Record, it is the 28th card out of 35 total cards awarded by leveling.
Weapon component locations
Dead Rising 2 general locations of weapons needed to make the Flaming Gloves:
- The final blow in the Flaming Gloves' four-hit combo may be a reference to Capcom's flagship title Street Fighter. The move is very similar to Ryu and Ken's "Shoryuken" or "Dragon Uppercut", which has the player perform a rising uppercut with the fist surrounded by flame. Capcom is known to have included this move in some form in virtually all of its titles to date.
- The combo card for this weapon does not mention that it has a secondary attack.
- The Dead Rising 2 Prima Official Game Guide states: "4 swing attacks and 2 heavy, swing attacks. A good way to knock zombies away while setting them on fire. Block attacks in ranged mode." However, the weapon only has one heavy attack, not two.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- Frushtick, Russ (August 31, 2010). "'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend". MTV. Archived from the original on February 20, 2016.