- "The dead can dance!"
- —Floyd, upon reaching the Safe House
Floyd and his band mates, Allen Ash and Jeanna Slick, are seen performing a concert to a crowd of zombies that have congregated below the stage in the Silver Strip. He and his friends believe those in the crowd are actually fans until Chuck makes them realize zombies have overrun the city.
After finishing their song with a mighty chord, the zombies are all killed due to the sound waves and then the band mates agree to be escorted. When escorted, he uses his electric guitar to defend himself. If he makes it to the Safe House, he gives you the Power Guitar Combo Card.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Allen and his band mates appear as unmarked survivors, meaning that Stacey will not call Frank about the Rock Heroes mission.
- If Floyd dies, Jeanna and Allen will defect.
- His name is a possible reference to both Pink Floyd and Rolling Stones.
- In Case: Zero, his model has been used as Truck Thief in Chuck"s car stealing cutscene. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUykbb2lC74