- "STOP BY FOR A BITE"
The Food Court is an area of Willamette Parkview Mall. It is connected to Leisure Park, Wonderland Plaza, and Al Fresca Plaza.
The restaurants and establishments in the Food Court have a large number of food on hand, as well as spacious seating and dining areas for patrons.
Frank helps Brad fight Carlito Keyes here during the case file Case 1-2: Backup for Brad.
The following items are found in the Food Court, outside of the stores. For items in the stores, see their respective pages.
- 44 Wine Casks scattered around the Food Court.
- 28 Chairs in the dining area.
- 3 Cacti in the dining area.
- 2 Wine among the casks by the right stairs.
- 2 Garbage Cans near the entrances to Al Fresca Plaza and Wonderland Plaza.
- 1 Cardboard Box in the upper area of the stores, where Carlito is shot from.
- 1 Submachine Gun on top of the Chris's Fine Foods sign.
Infinity Mode Edit
The following survivors and psychopaths will appear here at the following times, armed with the following weapons.
- The Food Court marks the second appearance of the bee from the Entrance Plaza's clock tower.
- When Frank and Brad are fighting Carlito, there are no zombies in the area, but some appear after the fight is over.
- Entering or leaving the Food Court on Day 5 of infinity mode will sometimes cause the game to freeze.
- Despite being the Food Court, there are no areas with unlimited food here.
- There is no clothing in the Food Court.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.