- "A colorful light show will keep zombies occupied."
- —Combo card description
It serves as a distraction, with the sound and colors drawing attention away from the player and any other survivors. The fireworks on the mask will go out after 30 seconds.
This combo weapon is described as:
- "Put a Godzilla-looking mask on a zombie and it'll wander around, spewing flames at nearby zombies."
Attacks and combo card
|Fountain Lizard combo card|
|Prestige points||Main: 50 PP
|Main attack (press /)||Put the mask on a zombie's head to lure all nearby zombies for an extended period of time.|
|Description||A colorful light show will keep zombies occupied.|
Combo card location
- In Dead Rising 2, the combo card for the Fountain Lizard is unlocked by leveling up. It is the 7th card out of 34 total cards awarded by leveling, and is generally unlocked at levels 11 or 12.
- In Off the Record, the combo card is obtained by earning a gold medal in the Sandbox challenge Crowd Pleaser.
Weapon component locations
Dead Rising 2 general locations of weapons needed to make the Fountain Lizard:
- After the fireworks die out, the lizard mask remains on the zombie, and the zombie continues to stumble around.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
- Frushtick, Russ (August 31, 2010). "'Dead Rising 2' Combo Weapons Guide - Duct Tape Is Your Friend". MTV. Archived from the original on February 20, 2016.