The Full Beard Moustache is one of four items for the Knight set of clothing, which when combined with the 3 other items, will give Chuck a secondary health bar which, when depleted, breaks the armor and leaves Chuck in his boxers.
The armor's health:
- cannot be healed with food items
- moving to a new area will reset the armor's health
- removing a piece of the armor and putting it back on at a clothing store will reset the armor's health.
- Required items
- Knight Armor: Get the S Rank ending.
- Knight Helmet: Rescue Jack Ellis in Welcome to the Family, then beat him in poker in Ante Up.
- Knight Boots: At Moe's Maginations, for 2,000,000 dollars (1,600,000 if you have both Bargaining 1 and Bargaining 2 magazines in your inventory).
- Full Beard Moustache: In the Wave of Style store located in Royal Flush Plaza.
All the parts of the armor will stay in a locker in the Safe House restroom. Chuck can equip and unequip it at any time.
The Knight Armor is the only clothing with secondary effects that isn't a Skill Pack.
- The facial hair, as well as the entire Knight set, is a reference to Arthur from another Capcom series, Ghosts 'N Goblins.