Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "That's exactly why I'm drinkin'! You expect me to stay sober in this situation? Asshole!"
- —Gil, on speaking to Frank
- "Consider my buzz officially killed. Now I've gotta start gettin' my drink on all over again."
- —Gil, upon reaching the Security Room
- Main article: The Drunkard
Gil babbles back in a drunken state, but clears up when Frank tries to leave him. He agrees to follow Frank back, but due to his inebriation, Frank has to offer him a shoulder to help him walk.
- Main article: Kindell's Betrayal
After being rescued, he will wait in the room with the green door. When Kindell Johnson believes that there is no helicopter coming in three days, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room, including Gil, to make a break for it. If Frank does not stop Kindell's mutiny, Gil will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
It's possible that he escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
Gil appears in the Entrance Plaza (Men's Storehouse) at 2:07:00 - 2:19:00 and is armed with a sledgehammer. When killed, he drops a bottle of wine, a hockey stick, a pick ax, a 2" x 4", and a boomerang.[Verification needed]
- He may be a reference to The Simpsons character Gil Gunderson, who is constantly down on his luck.
- A photo op is available for Gil when he is seen taking a drink of wine before finally agreeing to finally join Frank which can be worth up to 10,000PP.
- Gil is the only crippled survivor who lacks any physical injuries; he's merely too drunk to move effectively.