|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Nine Iron||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It can be used while the player positions themselves behind a wall with the head of the club outside facing enemies, and shoot out of cover without revealing themselves. This is one of two weapons capable of doing this, the other being the Hockey Stick.
A headshot will instantly kill any zombie.
- Primary: Tap the button to automatically shoot golf balls at the nearest target.
- Secondary: Hold down and release the button to charge up and shoot golf balls.
- Aim: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode then press the button to shoot golf balls at a specific target.
- Primary: Tap the button to swing the golf club within melee range.
- Secondary: Hold down and release the button to charge up and swing the golf club within melee range.
- The Hockey Stick and the Golf Club are the only two weapons in the game that can be used as both a melee weapon and a ranged weapon.
- When Frank uses the golf club, he will hit golf balls for his attack. However, when given to a survivor, they will swing it like a baseball bat.
- The golf balls appear to travel in a straight line, rather than an upwards-downwards arc.
- The golf balls have seemingly infinite range, being able to hit targets that can only just be seen on the very far horizon. Interestingly, this means that the golf club has more range than most firearms such as the pistol, which has a much shorter damage drop-off.