Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "There's a couple hangin' from the rabbit in Wonderland Plaza! If you don't hurry they're gonna become zombie food!"
- —Otis Washington, Chop Till You Drop
It takes place in Wonderland Plaza in the afternoon of the second day. It involves Nick Evans and Sally Mills, who are dangling from a giant inflatable rabbit in an attempt to get away from the attacking zombies below.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Frank arrives in Wonderland Plaza in the afternoon of the second day to find two survivors, Nick Evans and a Sally Mills desperately clinging onto the paws of an enormous inflatable Willamette bunny in between the Lovely Fashion House and Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics. They begin to yell for help as Frank approaches. A huge zombie horde has gathered below them. To save the survivors, Frank should kill all of the zombies in between the fence and the rabbit, then throw a fairly weak object at the survivors to make them fall, such as the hunk of meat among the newly killed zombies. Once they fall a brief conversation will ensue, and they will join Frank.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Sally and Nick's comments
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Photo Op is available when Sally and Nick are dangling from the rabbit. Taking a photo of them before knocking them down will award Frank up to 10,000 PP.
- Both Nick and Sally are wearing matching purple Ratman t-shirts.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hall, Kevin. Dead Rising: Game Script by Berserker, GameFAQs, (January 5, 2009).