The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This must be done in one playthrough. Chuck can spray the posters using spray paint.
Zombrex Poster LocationsEdit
|Americana Casino||Ladies Restroom (Save Point), just outside entrance on wall. Near the arena entrance.|
|Americana Casino||In Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack (A101), on the wall above a booth on the bottom floor, just to the right of the stairwell leading upstairs.
|Atlantica Casino||In the Atlantica Casino Poker Room there is a Zombrex Poster on the far left wall.|
|Atlantica Casino||On the left after entering the Atlantica from Palisades mall. Next to the vending machines.|
|Atlantica Casino||On the back wall of the security room.
|Food Court||Next to the Snack Machines closest to the horizontal escalators.|
|Food Court||Between Hungry Joe's Pizzeria (F107) and Speedy Expresso (F108).|
|Food Court||Between Maintenance Room 5 and Cheesecake Mania (F103).
|Fortune City Arena||Behind the counter of one of the merchandise stands, Hostile Zone in the Arena lobby.|
|Fortune City Arena||On the wall opposite the hallway leading to the security room. (The same one Chuck accesses in Case 1-3: Insecurity)
|Fortune Park||On the wall to the left of the Motion Madness minigame|
|Fortune Park||On an information board near of the main entrance to Fortune City (roughly halfway between the entrances to Fortune City Hotel and the Atlantica Casino)
|Palisades Mall||Underneath the right hand escalator when heading into Palisades Mall from Atlantica Casino. Just across from Trendy Cindy (P113).|
|Palisades Mall||Outside the Men's Toilets on the second floor.
|Platinum Strip||The Safe House locked door where the original group of survivors ran to at the beginning of the game. It now has a large horde of zombies.|
|Platinum Strip||On the wall under the scaffolding between Moe's Maginations and Maintenance Room 20.|
|Platinum Strip||On the right hand side as Chuck leaves the arena. If it is difficult to find, follow the right hand wall after exiting the arena.
|Royal Flush Plaza||
|Royal Flush Plaza||A free standing poster can be found in the mall between Hat Racks (R115) and The Man's Sport (R103).|
|Royal Flush Plaza||Directly inside the entrance to Roy's Mart (R109) closest to Slot Ranch Casino.|
|Royal Flush Plaza||
|Silver Strip||A standee poster is located immediately outside the entrance to Slot Ranch Casino.|
|Silver Strip||On the wall between Maintenance Room 19 and Luaii Wauwii. Across from the down ramp to the underground.|
|Silver Strip||In the alley behind Hot Excitorama (N110).
|Slot Ranch Casino||Ladies Restroom (Save Point) Directly outside entrance.|
|Slot Ranch Casino||To the right of the walkway entrance between Slot Ranch Casino and the Food Court, near the bar.
|South Plaza||In the area where Chuck battles Seymour during WWJWD? the poster is on the wall on the north side, near the entrance to Maintenance Room 27.|
|South Plaza||On the opposite side of the fountain to where Chuck rescued Terri and Willa in An Industrial Fashion, there is another set of scaffolding against the wall. The poster is at the top of the scaffolding.
|Yucatan Casino||Bottom of the escalators as Chuck exits Yucatan Casino toward Silver Strip.|
|Yucatan Casino||Ladies Restroom (Save Point) on the Back Wall.|
Spray Paint LocationsEdit
- The American Historium (A103 - Americana Casino)
- Roy's Mart (R109 - Royal Flush Plaza)
- In the Closet (R103 - Royal Flush Plaza)
- Wave of Style (R106 - Royal Flush Plaza)
- High-Noon Shooting Range (P218 - Palisades Mall)
- Tinkerbox (N103 - Silver Strip)
- Rojo Diablo Mexican Restaurant (F106 - Food Court)
- When spraying the posters, ensure that Chuck continues spraying the poster until the 1,000 PP bonus is granted. If Chuck stops early, or get interrupted, the poster will not count. If this happens, just continue to spray the poster.
- It is a good idea to note what posters Chuck has sprayed or do them in a defined order because the paint will vanish from Zombrex posters once Chuck moves into a new area.
- The Zombrex poster in the cashier pen in the Americana Casino is not required for the achievement/trophy unless you have completed the case file.
- It is also worth noting that you will only be able to access the second Zombrex poster in the arena area, listed above last, after completing the first case, otherwise the door will remain locked.
- It is recommended to attempt this achievement if you are wearing any part of the ninja outfit, as zombies are less likely to attack you.
- Spraying all posters will give "All Posters Bonus" worth 300,000 PP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.