Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Thanks a lot for your help. I really owe you one."
- —Jeff, upon being rescued
He is found on the rooftop near the elevator to the warehouse during the unmarked scoop Love Lasts a Lifetime. He has been separated from his wife Natalie, and requires Frank's help to get back to her.
Love Lasts a Lifetime[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Love Lasts a Lifetime
Frank encounters Jeff on the rooftop on the first day. He will run up to ask if Frank has seen Natalie, his wife. Frank offers to lend a hand.
Natalie can be found on the other side of the rooftop. When Jeff comes near to her, they will notice each other and hug upon being reunited, allowing Frank to photograph them for a Photo Op. Frank will then interrupt them and offer to bring them to a safer place.
Kindell's Betrayal[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Kindell's Betrayal
After being rescued, he will wait in the room with the green door. When Kindell Johnson believes that there is no helicopter coming in three days, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room including Jeff, to leave the Security Room.
If Frank does not stop Kindell's mutiny, Jeff will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors in the same room. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
It's possible that he escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
Infinity Mode[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Infinity Mode
In Infinity Mode, Jeff is found in That's a Spicy Meatball! from 7:19:00 to 8:00:00 and he is armed with Bowling Ball. In his equipment he carries a Melted Ice Pops, a Frying Pan, a Hockey Stick, a Mailbox Post, and a Mailbox.
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The voice actor for Jeff Meyer is Bill Farmer who also does Ryan LaRosa, Floyd Sanders and Cletus Samson. Bill Farmer is best known for voicing Goofy and Pluto in the Mickey Mouse series.
- Jeff's wedding band will give you a Drama PP bonus when a picture is taken.
- Jeff's picture is used for the Group Photo achievement.
- In the beta version of Dead Rising, Jeff along with Natalie, can be found in the Entrance Plaza.
- In 72 Hour Mode, Jeff is the first (savable) survivor to appear. In Infinity Mode, he is the last.
- In the North American version of the Dead Rising box art, Jeff's name tag is partially hidden in the center right side of the background. It resembles the name tags used in the beta version of the game, and is visible in the opening of Sports High.
- Directly below Jeff's name tag is also Natalie's name tag.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop-Walkthrough All S Ranks part 2, Youtube, At 1:20