Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "I'll never get myself caught up in something like that again!"
- —Jennifer, upon reaching the Security Room and on the Cult's ways
- Main article: The Cult
Jennifer is found outside of Jill's Sandwiches in the Paradise Plaza. She is forced into a wooden crate by members of the True Eye cult. Sean Keanan prepares to sacrifice her by impaling the crate with a Ceremonial Sword, but then notices Frank nearby. He declares Frank a heretic and orders the cultists to attack him. Upon defeating the cult members, Frank frees Jennifer and takes her to the Security Room.
If Frank is captured by the cult, Jennifer may be difficult to save.
- Main article: Kindell's Betrayal
After being rescued, she will wait in the room with the green door. When Kindell Johnson believes that there is no helicopter coming in three days, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room, including Jennifer, to make a break for it. If Frank does not stop Kindell's mutiny, Jennifer will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors in the same room. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
It's possible that she escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
In Infinity Mode, Jennifer appears in Entrance Plaza in front of a bee clock on the second floor from 7:00:00 to 7:07:00 and is armed with Battle Axe. In her equipment she carries a Skateboard, a Propane Tank, a Sword, a Hanger, and an Orange Juice.
- During the cutscene in The Cult, around ten cultists can be seen around Jennifer. However, at the end of the cutscene nearly two dozen cultists are spawned in the vicinity.
- Despite being a survivor who cannot hold weapons, there has been instances where she can have a weapon, due to a glitch.[Verification needed]
- Some zombies have similar clothing to the kind Jennifer is wearing.