- "Thanks, hun. I'll bet on you any day."
- —Jessica, upon reaching the Safe House
Jessica Howe is a survivor in Dead Rising 2. She is a professional poker player found in the Atlantica Casino during the unannounced mission, High Rollers. She reappears in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with the same role.
In High Rollers, Chuck Greene comes across Jessica, Nevada Slim, and Jacob Skinner standing around a poker table in the Atlantica Casino. When he tries to get the three survivors to follow him to the Safe House, they refuse and tell Chuck that they will only follow him if he beats all three of them at poker. They tell him to buy in at the table for $100,000.
Once Chuck defeats them, they will agree to follow him to the Safe House.
- Jessica is based on real-life actress and poker player Jennifer Tilly.
- Jessica, in a blue cocktail dress, can be seen in Frank's arms in the Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Missing Years trailer. 
- In-game, Jessica's necklace has blue jewels, but in her notebook portrait, the jewels are white.
- Jessica shares the same necklace with Rosa Collins, only Jessica's is blue rather than purple.