Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "One taste of Jill's Original BIG Sandwich, and you'll know why they call her the master of sandwichmaking!"
- —Willamette Parkview Mall Map
The scoop Restaurant Man takes place here on the second day, September 20 at 11:00am. Ronald Shiner barricades himself in the store, similar to how Burt Thompson and Aaron Swoop barricaded themselves in the scoop Barricade Pair. The food will no longer be in this restaurant during and after the "Restaurant Man" scoop.
The fast food establishment has six booths and eleven counter top seating complete with mini-menus and condiments available for patrons. Garbage bins and menus have been spread out across the restaurant for the convenience of diners. The front counter has three registers for people to order at, with large menus hanging overhead. The kitchen itself has state-of-the-art equipment including a coffee maker, soda machine, fryers, grills, ovens, food prep areas, refrigeration units, and sinks for cleanup.
Items[edit | edit source]
- 3 Cash Registers
- 11 Stools
- 4 Baguettes
- 4 Pies
- 3 Cooking Oil
- 2 Condiments
- 2 Orange Juice
- 1 Baking Ingredients
- 1 Cleaver
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 Potted Plant
- ∞ Dishes
Menu[edit | edit source]
|To view every food item on the Jill's Sandwiches menu, click "show".|
Sandwich |Super Shaggy Sandwich | $3.99
PP Sticker[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The store name is a reference to Jill Valentine, a major character in Capcom's zombie video games Resident Evil. In the original game, Barry Burton says "You were almost a Jill sandwich!" after Jill is nearly flattened by a trap. The slogan is also a reference to one of Barry's quotes, where he refers to Jill as "the Master of Unlocking."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Paradise Plaza, deadrising.wikia.com.
- Burch, Anthony. The ten most meaningful videogame quotes of all time, Destructoid, (February 4, 2008). Gamers are no strangers to horrible, horrible dialogue; whether we're getting haphazardly-translated Engrish from our friends in the Orient or simply suffering from lazy writers, awful dialogue and videogames tragically tend to go hand in hand.