- "There are girls there? Inside a high security Safe House with no escape? What are we waiting for? Take us to live girls, good sir!"
- —John, deciding to follow Chuck to the Safe House
- "Wait... That's a girl with you!! Oh, man! Guys, look up! This guy has a real girl with him! He must be really cool. Please, teach us how to be a stud like you?"
- —John, if Chuck/Frank has a female survivor with him
He was also mentioned on the Tape it or Die website in a blog, having been found by Gretchen while she searched the city for supplies.
Tape It or DieEdit
According to Gretchen Peregrine's Tape it or Die blog, John and his friends, Curtis Ellenton, Kevin Meyers, and Brian Scherbey, were playing a board game in the South Plaza when Gretchen came across them. Their behavior deterred her from escorting them to the Tape it or Die hide out. The four men managed to slip their business cards in Gretchen's pocket just as she was leaving.
Brains Over BrawnEdit
- Main article: Brains Over Brawn
In the mission Brains Over Brawn, Chuck finds John and his three friends, Curtis Ellenton, Kevin Meyers, and Brian Scherbey, huddled over a board game in an unfinished shop in the South Plaza mall. Chuck attempts to convince the costumed men to join him so he can lead them to safety at the Fortune City Emergency Shelter. However, they refuse to listen. As soon as Chuck mentions that there are women in the shelter, John and his friends finally agree and follow Chuck to the safe house.
Alternatively, if a female survivor is in Chuck's party, John and his friends will immediately join Chuck after noticing that he has a girl with him.
- This character's name is a reference to Capcom staff member, Brian Boog, who was a Level Designer for Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero and the voice of one of TK's Thugs in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.  
- John's last name is a reference to Booger in the film Revenge of the Nerds.
- John will vomit if he sees Chuck kill another survivor.
- ↑ Brian Boog Bio, IMDB.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 Walkthrough - The Facts plus credits, Youtube.