Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
- "Serves you right you sons of bitches! Serves you right..."
Before the outbreak, Jose worked as a gardener. Back in his home country, he was a professor of anthropology. When the zombies came, he didn't seem to care, thinking that the rich got what was coming to them.
Eat the RichEdit
Nick can find Jose Morales standing on the rooftop of Shirts and Shades in Central City. He is looking down into the streets below, observing the zombies. When Nick speaks to him, Jose seems to admire the fact that the zombies just eat and eat, and don't "take shit" from anybody. As a gardener, Jose had to work for a lot of rich clients. Now that all of the rich people are zombies, he seeks revenge on them, and asks Nick to bring him five hunks of meat.
Because the safe house is next to Jose, it's easy to grab the five hunks of meat from the weapons locker and give them to him. Once Jose has been given the fifth piece of meat, he will start eating it. He seems satisfied that he's now gotten revenge and is now "eating the rich". Afterward, he will join Nick's posse.
- Toughness 3/5
- Strength 3/5
- Ranged 4/5
- Break Out 2/5
- Run Speed 2/5
- Jose is the only survivor that Nick threatens to kill, seeing how he's concerned Jose might try to eat him.
- Despite being threatened by Nick and generally coming off as a bitter person, Jose is rather kind to him during gameplay.
- Jose is similar to Jason, as both ask for meat from Nick. Jason wants proper meat for his zombified family, whereas Jose wants meat from zombies to eat himself.
- Judging by his last name, Morales, which is a rather common Puerto Rican surname, his home country might be Puerto Rico.