The Knight Armor is an outfit in Dead Rising 2. It has four separate obtainable parts.
The armor adds durability and keeps you from taking some damage but it should be noted that too much damage will cause the armor to break.
The Knight Armor is one of four items for the Knight set of clothing, which when combined with the 3 other items, will give Chuck a secondary health bar which, when depleted, breaks the armor and leaves Chuck in his boxers.
The armor's health:
- cannot be healed with food items
- moving to a new area will reset the armor's health
- removing a piece of the armor and putting it back on at a clothing store will reset the armor's health.
- Required items
- Knight Armor: Get the S Rank ending.
- Knight Helmet: Rescue Jack Ellis in Welcome to the Family, then beat him in poker in Ante Up.
- Knight Boots: At Moe's Maginations, for 2,000,000 dollars (1,600,000 if you have both Bargaining 1 and Bargaining 2 magazines in your inventory).
- Full Beard Moustache: In the Wave of Style store located in Royal Flush Plaza.
All the parts of the armor will stay in a locker in the Safe House restroom. Chuck can equip and unequip it at any time.
The Knight Armor is the only clothing with secondary effects that isn't a Skill Pack.
- The Knight Armor is similar to the Mega Man Outfit from Dead Rising in that it is a piece of clothing that represents a character from another Capcom franchise.
- The Knight armor, its weapon boosts and how it leaves you in nothing but boxers upon breaking are all references to Arthur the Knight from Capcom's Ghost 'n Goblins series.
- The Knight Armor is currently experiencing a glitch, in which when you wear the armor, a layer of the map disappears. To resolve this bug, you must remove the Knight Armor, save the game and exit the game entirely. Upon loading the game and the newly created save, the map will be restored to normal.
- Moving between areas when Chuck's health is not full with the armor on will refill health.
- The Knight Armor will increase Chuck's throwing distance while worn.[Verification needed]