Lance Williams, also known as "Left Hand" Lance, is one of the four founders of the website Tape it or Die and is also a survivor in Dead Rising 2. He reappears in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with the same role.
He is described as "culty" and has some skills in programming. He was responsible for putting together the website. He comes from a rich background, "we had an 8-bedroom house for a 4-person family, with 2 maids, a part-time butler for weekend parties, and a guy who came in to wax our floor every month."
Terror is Reality arena when an explosion breached the zombie enclosure. They were all seperated, but they eventually were reunited and took shelter in an old TV production studio in a backroom behind KokoNutz Sports Town in Palisades Mall.The four were live blogging from the
When the outbreak started, Lance was in the bathroom:
- "i was in the bathroom when the bomb when off, and i guess the electircal wires were effected, because all the lights go out. Then the zombies got out, and i sprained my ankle, and they're more difficult to deal with in real life than on screen, so yeah."
Tape It or Die 1 & Tape It or Die 2
Lance Williams and friends sought refuge in a studio below one of the stores, however the door to the backroom that they are hiding in will remain locked until 6am to 12pm of the third day. Chuck finds all the four members in this backroom and tries to get them to follow him to the Safe House, but they refuse claiming that they are already safe and have access to supplies. But Wallace asks Chuck to bring him a Cement Saw and a stack of plates in order to build a new weapon. Should Chuck help finding the items and giving them back to Wallace, he will be rewarded with a Plate Launcher and its Combo Card, which finishes Tape It or Die 1
A day later Stacey will call Chuck about four survivors surrounded by zombies in KokoNutz Sports Town. The Tape it or Die crew is in need of assistance. Once there, Chuck helps them fend off the zombies then learns that while they were looking for an Extinguisher, Johnny forgot the keys inside the backroom. Now with no safe place left to go, the four survivors follow Chuck back to the Safe House. Once there Lance will give Chuck the Blazing Aces Combo Card while Wallace gives the Exsanguinator Combo Card.
- Lance has a sister named Jessica Abigail Williams.
- Even though he is called "Left-Hand Lance", he is right-handed in the game.
- In one of TIOD's Blog Posts, Lance writes about a "biker dude" saying "I hate airports!". This is a nod to Left 4 Dead's character Francis. Francis is a biker who is mainly known for hating nearly everything.
- In the PC files items.txt Lance Williams is listed as srv_mike.
- Left Hand Lance in the Tape it or Die blog mentions both the Psycho Pack outfit, Ninja Skills Pack outfit, and cowboy outfit. He also mentions seeing two Chucks in co-op play.
- Lance Williams, Weapon of the Week: 22nd September, Tape it or Die, (September 22, 2010).
- Peregrine, Gretchen. Co-operating to survive, Tape it or Die, (August 16, 2010).
- Kilpatrick, Johnny. #Liveblogging: *Actually* Live!! *Actually* at TiR!! *Actually* Now!, Tape it or Die, (August 11, 2010).
- Peregrine, Gretchen. everyone out there, olease help me!!!, Tape it or Die, (August 12, 2010). Gretchen separated after blast, "can't stop long./ separated. nobopdes aroubnd. phone gbne. i dont knwo where anybody is."
- Lance, WEAPON OF THE WEEK - August 25 2010, Tape It Or Die, (August 25, 2010).
- Lance .....and we're all going mad!!, Tape It Or Die, (September 3, 2010).
Tape it or Die
|Tape it or Die|
|Tape it or Die - Combo Weapons|
|John Boog - Carl - Travis Conyers - Curtis Ellenton - Wallace Hertzog - Patricia Kucharska - "Left Hand" Lance - Ricky Lloyd - Kevin Meyers - Gretchen Peregrine - Johnny Pipes - Brian Scherbey|