|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
The Lawn Mower is a weapon in Dead Rising.
Grab this lawn utility and mow zombies down. Frank can either slowly drive it over them, or he may pick it up and shove it onto their heads to make an explosion of blood. Frank can also pick it up and throw it. To throw the lawn mower, hold down the and press .
There are only two locations for this weapon.
- Primary: Tap the button to swing the lawn mower.
- Push: Hold the button while holding onto the handlebar to push the lawn mower.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode then press the button to throw the lawn mower.
Picking up the lawn mowerEdit
Frank can carry the lawn mower into the mall. The lawn mower can only be picked up when it stalls.
The lawn mower also stalls often when running over zombies.
It is uncertain if Frank can hit the lawn mower and push it off balance to pick it up, as he can with the shopping cart.
- When Frank runs to a split screen or there is a cutscene (such as the 7:00 pm aggressive zombies) and Frank is pushing the mower, after the cutscene or new area is loaded, he is holding the lawn mower.
- ↑ GameSpot Forums - Dead Rising - Can Frank pick up the 2 motorcycles? How to pick up lawn mower and carts?, GameSpot Forums.