Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 2
- Fortune Park central grotto
- Fortune Park - Maintenance Room 12
- Fortune Park - Maintenance Room 13
- Palisades Mall - Maintenance Room 9
- Platinum Strip - Maintenance Room 22
- Silver Strip - Luaii Wauwii (N105) (on patio)
- Underground - Maintenance Room 34
- Yucatan Casino - Baron Von Brathaus (Y101) (on grassy ledge)
- In a review for the Telegraph newspaper, Ashton Raze wrote: "Dead Rising 2 offers very little that the original didn't, but what it does offer has largely been improved. And most importantly of all, you can run over zombies with a lawnmower, something all games could learn from."
|Animation name||Animation shared with|
Unique to Lawn Mower
- Raze, Ashton. Dead Rising 2 video game review Dead Rising 2 doesn't offer much of a different experience from its predecessor, but it's still a fun - if flawed - zombie frolic writes Ashton Raze, Telegraph, (September 27, 2010).