Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Phew, that sucked."
- —Lilly, on being held captive
- "Phew... I'm really tired."
- —Lilly, upon reaching the Security Room
Above the Law
- Main article: Above the Law (Dead Rising)
Lilly is captured by the corrupt police officer, Jo, and is handcuffed to a table in Lovely Fashion House. After Jo is defeated and killed, Frank frees Lilly and the three other hostages. He then takes Lilly and the others to the Security Room.
Note: It is possible for Lily to already be dead when Frank reaches the Lovely Fashion House if Frank took too long to get to the scoop.
It's possible that she escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
In Infinity Mode, Lilly appears in Tucci's of Rome at Paradise Plaza from 4:19:00 to 5:00:00 and is armed with Lead Pipe. In her equipment she carries a rat saucer, a cleaver, a horse mask, a Golf Club and a Melon.
- Lilly does not appear in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.
- She bears resemblance to Dana Simms.
- She can be heard yelling at Leroy McKenna in the Security Room if he has also been rescued.