Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
- "One of the largest cities in Southern California, Los Perdidos is a leading national center of business, culture, and the center of the entertainment industry."
The city has been classified as "our darkest yet" by Capcom Vancouver, but it's still supposed to have the humor Dead Rising is renowned for. It is also described as being one of the biggest cities in Southern California in the fictional world of Dead Rising 3.
There are no loading times between locations, and each location in the game is unique in appearance. Nick also has access to multiple safe houses, but must clear them of zombies before being able to use them. While there, he can change his clothing and get any weapon he has found in a weapon locker. Instead of saving in restrooms, there are also be porta pottys throughout the city that Nick can save at as well. Vehicle lockers can be found at garages.
The city is divided up into four districts :
- On December 08, 2011, Siliconera reported a rumor that Dead Rising 3 will be set in the city of Los Perdidos, California. On June 10, 2013 in the Capcom Dead Rising 3 announcement, the rumors are confirmed to be true as Los Perdidos is shown in the announcement trailer.
- "Los Perdidos" translates to "The Lost Ones" in Spanish.
- It's name is based after the city of Los Angeles, California.
- There is a "Los Perdidos Springs" in Costa Rica.
- It is known as San Paulino in the games files.