Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "What a day... Thank you so much for your help!"
- —Mindy, upon reaching the Security Room
She can be rescued after Paul is defeated or recruited.
Long Haired Punk[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Long Haired Punk
Mindy and Debbie Willett are cowering in fear in the storeroom of a woman's clothing shop as Paul threatens them with a Molotov Cocktail. Debbie pleads for him to stop, saying that they never did anything to him, but Paul accuses her of laughing at him. When Frank approaches them, Paul warns him to stay back or he'll burn the place down.
After Paul is defeated, Frank rescues Debbie and Mindy from the storeroom and offers to bring them to the Security Room.
It's possible that she escaped Willamette with Otis and the others when the special forces arrived.
Infinity Mode[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Infinity Mode
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Viewed from her dialog options, she appears to be one of the calmest people in the game: she forgives Paul for threatening her life, doesn't mind the zombies, and runs through hordes of zombies with a smile on her face.
- Mindy does not appear in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.
- Even if you take too long to get to Wonderland Plaza after getting the Long Haired Punk scoop, and she dies, she will still be in the cutscene when you enter the store.
- Mindy shares the same surname with Dick Baker One of the playable characters in Dead Rising 3.