|Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
Cases and Missions • Walkthrough • Map • Stores • Survivors • Weapons • Food • Magazines • Clothing
Attacking a zombie with motor oil or throwing it at a zombie will cause very minor damage, but if the player throws it on the ground, it will create an oily space for a time. Zombies that step on it will slip and fall. This creates an effective barrier that zombies will struggle to cross, but will not impede Chuck or survivors. It is very useful in alleyways and for short term restriction tactics.
The motor oil can combined with:
- boxing gloves to create the Flaming Gloves
- a bull skull to create the Burning Skull
- a training sword to create the Infernal Arms
- or a tennis ball launcher to create the Molten Cannon (Off the Record only).
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is destroyed when thrown.
|Animation name||Animation shared with|