|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "So sweet and irresistible, even bees cannot resist this saccharine brew."
- —Pamphlet located in Frozen Dreams
Nectar is the orange mixed drink in Dead Rising that heals six health blocks and attracts a Queen after it is drank. It is prepared in the many blenders found around the mall; the main ingredient for making the Nectar is Orange Juice.
- If Frank has not encountered the Queens yet, the juice will have no effect.
- Until its effects wear off, further consumption of Nectar will not yield any more Queens.
- See recipe for dozens of drink combinations:
| Randomizer|| Untouchable|
|Apple - Baguette - Cabbage - Cheese - Cookies - Corn - Frozen Vegetables - Golden Brown Pizza - Grapefruit - Ice Pops - Japanese Radish - Lettuce - Melon - Melted Ice Pops - Orange Juice - Pie - Raw Meat - Rotten Pizza - Pumpkin - Snack - Spoiled Meat - Squash - Thawed Vegetables - Uncooked Pizza - Well Done Steak - Yogurt - Zucchini|
|Coffee Creamer - Milk - Orange Juice - Wine|
|Energizer - Nectar - Quickstep - Randomizer - Spitfire - Untouchable - Zombait|