|72 Hour Mode(DR1)||72 Hour Mode(DR2)||Overtime Mode(DR1)||Overtime Mode(DR2)||Overtime Mode(OTR)||Infinity Mode||Sandbox Mode||Nightmare Mode||Endings|
|Helicopter Intro(DR1)||Mall Intro(DR1)||Intro(DR2)||Intro(OTR)||History||Timeline(DR1)||Timeline(Case Zero)||Timeline(DR2)||Timeline(OTR)||Co-Op(DR2)||Co-Op(DR3)|
Missions • Attributes • PP Trials • Characters • Psychopaths • Weapons • Vehicles • Clothing • Food • Locations • Endings
Nightmare Mode is one of the available game modes in Dead Rising 3.
In the game's regular story mode, there are checkpoints, and the player has the ability to save anywhere. The time limit that was present in the previous installments of Dead Rising have been severely lengthened.
While playing nightmare mode, the player will be able to play a more traditional Dead Rising experience. It is available from the beginning of the game, and any progress that you have from other save files will be integrated into a nightmare mode save file.
- There are no checkpoints and players have to save in bathrooms or porta-potties.
- Time passes by four times faster than in the regular mode.
- Zombies and psychopaths are meaner and tougher. They can withstand more damage and will also deal more damage to Nick and survivors.
- Days are shorter and nights last longer.
- Weapon lockers and garages will only allow half of the amount of weapons/vehicles to be generated at one time.
- By leveling up the 'smarts' attribute category, players can receive a PP bonus which allow them to gain more PP.
- More PP is awarded for good endings, especially Ending S!