|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3||Dead Rising 4|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
The Servbot Mask is a weapon and piece of clothing in Dead Rising.
It is a novelty mask based on the Servbot characters appearing in the Mega Man Legends game series, also developed by Capcom.
As a weapon, the mask can be slammed onto a zombie's head, blinding and incapacitating it.
As clothing, Frank wears the mask for comic effect.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Primary: Tap the button to place the novelty mask on a zombies' head.
- Secondary: Hold down the button to swing the novelty mask.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode, then press the button to throw the novelty mask.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mask is in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars in Frank's Hyper Combo "Dead Rising", where he shoves the mask on his opponent and hurls them into a crowd of zombies before using the Face Crusher move on them.
- The mask appears in Lost Planet 2 as an unlockable mask, and it is given to players who have a Dead Rising save on their Xbox 360 or while having a Lost Planet save on their PlayStation 3.
- The mask also looks like the basic head of the popular LEGO mini-figures.
- In Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the mask is seen in Frank West's "Funny Face Crusher" super move.
- In Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, the mask is seen in the weapon cart during Frank's "Blue Light Special" super move.
- The game lists simply calls all four masks as "Novelty Masks" with no name. The official guide uses the names: Novelty Mask (Bear), Novelty Mask (Horse), Novelty Mask (Ghoul), Novelty Mask (Servbot).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Off, Greg (August 7, 2006). Dead Rising Official Strategy Guide. BradyGames. , p. 114