Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "I was really scared at first, but now I'm just glad I got to meet a nice guy like you."
- —Pamela, on being saved
- Main article: Twin Sisters
Pamela is found being attacked by a horde of zombies outside of a toy store while her sister Heather is safely inside. After Frank rescues her, she thanks him and says that she would have been dead without him. He offers to bring her back to the Security Room.
- Main article: Ronald's Appetite
After being rescued, she will wait in the room with the blue door. When Ronald Shiner complains about the lack of food, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room, including Pamela, to head out and look for food.
If Frank does not stop Ronald's mutiny, Pamela will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors in the same room. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
In Infinity Mode Pamela appears inside of Ripper's Blades in North Plaza from 2:00:00 to 2:07:00 and is armed with a handgun. In her equipment she carries a baguette, CD's, a pylon, a shovel, and a 2x4.
- If Heather is recruited first, then Pamela will automatically join if Heather comes close enough.
- Pamela's photo is used for the Unbreakable achievement, possibly because she was able to survive a large scale attack by zombies without becoming infected.
- She is one of the youngest survivors in the game, the others being her twin and Simone Ravendark.
- If Pamela is in Frank's group, she will follow him or his waypoint commands. However, if she is at a different spot when Heather joins Frank's group, she will run towards Heather, ignoring his calls.
- Pamela is apart of the Zombie Meter Maid mini game in Chop Till You Drop along with her twin and Leah Stein.